FS+P is one of the leading tax consultancies in Liechtenstein. Dr. Marco Felder was formerly the Director of the Fiscal Authority of the Principality of Liechtenstein, in which function he was significantly involved in the development and introduction of the new tax law.
Based on many years of experience and competence and drawing on international network partners, FS+P supports its clients in the correct handling of their tax matters as well as in tasks relating to national and international tax law with a global reach. Our core competencies also include the settlement of persons, families, and companies in Liechtenstein, the relocation of registered offices, and tax-related advice for FinTech companies.
We advise and support private individuals, families, and companies with our comprehensive range of services specified in more detail below.
Our range of services includes advice and support in regard to the following tax types and areas:
- Property and income tax
- Tax based on expenditure (flat-rate taxation)
- Real estate capital gains tax
- Corporate earnings tax
- Formation tax and insurance premium tax
- Value added tax
- Formation tax and stamp duties
- Transfer pricing
- Tax opinions and second opinions
- Binding statements and commitments (advance tax assessments; rulings)
- Double taxation treaties and other international tax agreements (DTA; TIEA)
- Administrative assistance
- Voluntary disclosure
- National tax planning
- International tax planning
We also support you in other tax-relevant service areas including the following:
- Settlement of individuals, families, and companies in Liechtenstein
- Relocation of registered offices of companies, establishments, foundations, and trusts
- Management of and support for investment funds under the UCITS Act and AIFM Act in cooperation with licensed management companies or managers
- •FinTech and related topics such as blockchain, cryptocurrencies, initial coin offerings (ICOs), token generating events (TGEs), and initial token offerings (ITOs)
NATIONAL AND INTERNATIONAL TAX CONSULTING
With regard to national and international tax planning, we see ourselves as a diligent and sustainable partner. Responsible action, stability and reliability in tax matters, consistent compliance with national and international standards, as well as open and trusting interaction with tax authorities and other stakeholders are important to us.
FS+P is a fully licensed trust company supervised by the. FS+P is also an active member of the .