Rainer A. Sprenger
Mag. iur., LL.M.
Mag. Sprenger is Partner and Member of the Board of Directors at FS+P. He is also Partner and Member of the Board of Directors of the law firm Sprenger + Partner Ltd. (AS+P).
Mag. Sprenger is an Attorney at Law and has successfully completed the additional examination for lawyers to obtain a limited license as a professional trustee and fiduciary.
In his earlier career, he was an Attorney at Law and Partner at Ospelt & Partner Attorneys at Law Ltd. and Senior Trust Officer at Legacon Trust Establishment.
Prior to this, he studied law at the University of Vienna and subsequently successfully completed postgraduate studies in international tax law at the University of Liechtenstein.
Mr. Sprenger has many years of experience in Liechtenstein law, with an emphasis on business and tax law, and in legal business consultancy.
- 2019: Additional examination for lawyers to obtain a limited licence as a professional trustee and fiduciary, Liechtenstein Institute of Professional Trustees and Fiduciaries and Financial Market Authority Liechtenstein
- 2015: Bar examination, Liechtenstein Chamber of Lawyers
- 2014: Master of Laws in International Taxation (LL.M.), University of Liechtenstein
- 2010: Master of Laws, University of Vienna
- Since 2020: Law Office of Sprenger + Partner Ltd., Schaan, Managing Partner
- Since 2019: Felder Sprenger + Partner Ltd., Schaan, Partner
- 2016 – 2019: Legacon Trust Establishment, Schaan, Senior Trust Officer
- 2015 – 2019: Ospelt & Partner Attorneys at Law Ltd., Schaan, Attorney at Law and as of 2017 Partner
- 2013 – 2015: Ospelt & Partner Attorneys at Law Ltd., Schaan, Associate
- 2012 – 2013: Batliner & Konrad Attorneys at Law Ltd., Vaduz, Associate
- 2011 – 2012: Ritter & Beck Attorneys at Law Ltd., Vaduz, Associate
- 2011: Legal Service of the Government, the Office of the Public Prosecutor, and the Liechtenstein Court of Justice, Vaduz, Internship
EXPERIENCE AND INTERESTS
- Many years of experience in Liechtenstein law with an emphasis on business and tax law
- Many years of experience in legal business consultancy
- German (native language)
- English (fluent)